Thursday, February 8, 2007

Reading Ban, Day Four

I'm doing slightly better than I was a few days ago with this reading deprivation stuff. I have read some emails and cookbooks, but other than that, I'm reading free. What have I done?

I organized A through G in my CD collection, cooked up a delightful meal for lunch yesterday, drew a picture in my journal with oil pastels, listened to old-school Ani and the Buena Vista Social Club, took some pictures around the house while I was waiting for lunch to cook, meditated, and went to bed early (but, I have been really tired from the stress of the accident).

Oh yeah, and I watched Arrested Development last night. It was too tempting, and goddamn did I need a laugh.

Today I'm putting the finishing touches on two paintings I've done and I hope to start another. On canvas this time.

1 comment:

Swirly said...

I LOVE the reading ban! Anything that breaks us out of routine is a good thing.